Saturday, June 2, 2012

YARD SALES

Been a rough couple of weeks and I don't see any relief in site! I did however get a job @ Pine View in Stanberry starting on Wednesday of this week. Not sure if we are going to have to move or have some things shut off. All the while we are expecting a baby in 4 months!!! Duane never heard anything from Wal-Mart so I'm assuming that means he didn't get the job. The job@ Pine View is a positive thing but also a negative because now I have the added expense of gas every week. Also, I won't be getting as many hours as I did @ Nodaway but I'm thankful to have it just the same. I think that I may apply for the low income housing just in case. Soooo much stress and baby is coming in a hurry! I try to remember that God has a plan. Even if it doesn't make sense for me right now, hopefully it will some day!

On a brighter note. Yesterday, Duane and I went to some yard sales for the first time since we found out we were DEFINITELY having a boy! It was a lot of fun. This am I am picking up my Mama to head to Savannah as they are having their annual city wide sales. Gonna try to be selective as money is tighter than ever before!
Soooo many clothes for 50 cents a piece??? Yes please!!!

Can't wait to put this on Liam. Hard to guess how big he will be by Christmas. Hope it fits!!!!

Again, hard to determine how big he will be on Halloween as I am due Oct. 3rd but how cute are these????

Lastly...Liam's first toys!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment