Friday, June 15, 2012

Waiting 4 Liam...

Time seems to be going faster since our last ultrasound. I am almost 24 weeks now. I still don't really look like I'm pregnant, prolly cuz I was a biggin to start with. I haven't gained any weight yet which concerns me but the US wasn't that long ago and we saw with our own eyes that he was growing. I'm not in a rush to gain weight just want the healthiest little guy possible!

Liam is usually very active especially @ bedtime. Sometimes on my way home from work he has already started kicking because he knows I'm trying to wind down. LOL

I have been craving corn on the cob and veggies. Sweets! I have been trying to eat more meat as I know Liam needs it. Tonight I am making Salisbury steak and taters and tomorrow I am gonna attempt a meatloaf. I'm making a salad in case I am unable to eat it!

I have been on my own at work...well not literally left alone yet but they don't help much anymore. I got a little overwhelmed yesterday with all the faxes and orders and placement of everything. I am a very organized person. I don't like a mess and I can't stand chaos! I also don't like that I don't know what I'm doing and have to ask for help. Hoping it gets better! Andy has been doing pretty good at his job. Hoping he gets himself a haircut with his first check!!! Duane starts Sunday night. Not sure how long this will last as he is already dreading it! Hoping he can maybe stay there til after I have the baby at least...so that I don't have to play catch up when I go back from maternity leave.

My Mom has helped us out sooooo much this last month. Her birthday is next month. I hope that I am at least able to take her out to eat! She's the only family I have left.

I try not to think about Dad and Julie not being here to see Liam but the truth is they aren't and I can't NOT think about it. I know when I see Duane's Dad with Liam it's gonna kill me cuz for some reason Pa reminds me of my own Dad!

I pray every day that Liam is perfectly healthy. A healthy baby is truly a blessing and one that so many take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment