Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A New Start!

Yesterday I worked my first 2-10 shift. For the most part it was good. Seems like a lot of stuff to remember. Almost overwhelming but I don't think they are turning me loose til next week. Yesterday I didn't even get a break. My back was bad b4 I got pregnant and is even worse now. Today, I will have to insist on a break! I think things will go better once I have my own routine and feel comfortable in the environment.

Andy starts his job @ McDonald's today. I believe it is just orientation and he should get his uniforms today. Duane starts orientation on Thursday. I am more concerned about him KEEPING this job because more than ever we need this job at least til after I have the baby. Money is scarce right now. With help from both of our parents, we are just getting by. Duane was able to get his car licensed yesterday which is great because both of the boys are starting work this week but we have no food in the house. (not exaggerating).  We applied for food stamps as soon as I lost my job from Nodaway but they look @ your income from the previous month so we don't qualify for anything this month which is when we DESPERATELY need them. Maybe we will get some help next month when our income will be higher than ever. Makes PERFECT sense 2 me!

It's sad but what are you gonna do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment