Monday, June 4, 2012

WEEK 22

This is a new week! The last 3 have been HORRIBLE! With this week comes the start of a new job! I have never worked evening shift so hoping I can do it in the last 4 months of pregnancy! (GOD BE WITH ME!!!)

I have been fighting HORRIBLE heartburn the last 2 days! Hoping to get rid of that today as well!!! (Got my fat fingers crossed!!!) The joys of pregnancy! I don't wanna whine too much because for the most part...even with all the added stress, I LOVE being pregnant! It's not even about the attention I receive from everyone around me. It's about having a living person growing inside of you. Everytime I feel Liam move, I can't help but smile. I haven't reached the horribly uncomfortable stage yet so for now...I'm just gonna enjoy it!

Today also brings another Dr. appt. with Jane! Can't wait to tell her that Liam was measuring large and hope she agrees with the new due date of Oct. 3! Sounds MUCH better than the original Oct. 22!!!
My latest layout...Week 22!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment