Saturday, June 9, 2012

BORED, HUNGRY AND BROKE!

Today seems to be never ending! I hate when I have no money because everything in life just seems blah! Kate has had Lexi over today. Lexi's house burnt down to the ground earlier in the week while she was at camp. We are SUPER stressed with bills and it's hard to keep food in the house but when I see someone else in need, I want to help when I can. Sometimes it is easy to forget all the things I have that I tend to take for granted.

This week brought news of Andy's first job @ McDonald's. He is supposed to start next Tuesday. He is more than excited and it will help us out financially with the new school year approaching and more than anything I hope he can make some new friends as he is living a different life now that he has returned home from the detention center.

Also, Duane will hopefully be starting @ Wal-Mart working night shift next week. Neither of us want him to work nights but we desperately need an extra income so we will take what we can get and hopefully he won't have to work nights for long.

I started orientating @ Pine View on Wednesday. I have been working 6-2 but will begin my normal shift of 2-10 as of Monday. I will have every Friday and Saturday off...which is nice but when football season comes around I will definitely be making a change! :)

As for the pregnancy, Liam is doing very well. He is very active and constantly moving. With the new job comes the wonderful new symptom of SORE FEET! I got home yesterday and had to sit in the recliner with my feet up for the longest time. Could NOT get comfortable. Also, I noticed some swelling in my right ankle. All of which I hope is just because the job is new and not because I have reached that point in my pregnancy where I will become miserable! LOL

Finally got some info in the mail regarding my unemployment appeal process. Praying that I can get that to go through so we can get back on top of things and prepare for this little life we have been growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment