Thursday, May 31, 2012

And yet another rock in my road...

Last night b4 bed, I thought it would be a good idea to check on my unemployment claim cuz this is my 3rd week and I have been waiting for it to be approved. Not sure why I thought it would be so easy. Long story short? It was denied d/t misconduct in the workplace. Everyone tells me I should appeal it. Ok. Will do. Will it even help? Is it a waste of my time? I have a couple friends that have been trying to get me to apply @ Pine View in Stanberry. I always really liked Pine View. I had everything planned out in my head how it would be great to draw unemployment til baby was born cuz I'm not sure I can be on my feet for 8 hours!

Just so angry that all of this is happening. I have to worry about losing our apartment. Meanwhile I am 6 months pregnant and trying to enjoy being pregnant with my last child. Duane is still awaiting news from Wal-Mart. Hopefully today we get some good news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment