Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Indeed...I am still alive!

Monday was my night off and I FINALLY got some scrapping done! I created 3 layouts with the kits I bought on iNSD! I haven't created any baby layouts since they set my due date back 2 weeks! I was doing soooo well then WAM!!! I didn't know what to do being 13 weeks and going back to a week I had already scrapped. Still kind of in denial that I am 16 weeks and not 18.

I have been having a lot of baby movement and my nausea went away. May 29th is my next Ultrasound and I PRAY that we will find out the sex @ that time! We have soooo many things we still need and have been waiting for this day!

Yesterday I applied for my first CT on DST in 3 years. Pretty sure I won't get it. When I moved out of Parnell 3 years ago I was on about 6 teams. I am looking to do about 1 or 2 because I was on so many it seemed like a chore and scrapping is something I really enjoy! I wish some of my close friends were scrappers but haven't sold anyone yet!

Sitting here debating on throwing myself in the car and going to get McDonalds or just throwing myself in bed with the Hubbs! Ohhhhh the decisions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment