Sunday, March 18, 2012

WEEK 10

10 weeks....time seems to be going so slow. It is going to be a busy summer and I have so many things I need to do still so I guess I shouldn't rush things! I am anxiously awaiting the yard sales!!! Soooo much more fun when u have a baby to shop for. B4 we would pull up to a sale...see lots of baby stuff and keep driving...not anymore! This girl plans to shop til I drop!!! Hoping to find out the sex in May. I will beg and plead! LOL

One thing I didnt mention in my layout was that when we had the US done the tech said I was only measuring 8 weeks. I am just trying to forget she said that cuz I mapped out my entire cycle for months. I know its accurate...which leads my crazy mind to other things such as...is something wrong???

I know I wasn't this paranoid with my other 2 kids. Not sure why I am a wreck with this one. Duane is my voice of reason. Constantly telling me everything is gonna be alright. Lots of prayers...hoping he is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment