Saturday, March 10, 2012

2 AM RAMBLINGS

Finally get a night off and I am up on the computer? HA! Daaaats me!!!! Actually went to bed @ 9. Duane and I laid there discussing Corn Flakes for 20 minutes then we decided to get up and actually partake in what seemed like at the time the most amazing thing that had ever happened to us. Back to bed we went and I don't remember even hitting the pillow! 3 hours later (pretty much the norm for me) I wake up in a sweat. It gets so hot in that bedroom even if I go to bed FREEZING. Not sure how we will regulate it with baby!

I have my Ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday which we are very excited about. I just need to know that everything is ok and we can continue being THRILLED that we are having a baby! On a sadder note, I am only 10 weeks so they won't be able to tell the sex of the baby quite yet.

BUT SOON GRASSHOPPER.....SOON!
I created this layout a few weeks ago and never posted. Pic was taken on our wedding day....yes I have a tan and lyrics are to "Smile" by Uncle Kracker. (OUR SONG)

No comments:

Post a Comment