Saturday, September 15, 2012

We're gonna make it after all....

WARNING!!!! PREGNANCY RAMBLING UP AHEAD...PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

So nothing really exciting happened this week. Looking back...nothing remarkable happened this week @ all but somehow I feel compelled to blog just because I woke up @ 3am and I'm happy!!!

This week started off with a Chiefs loss...a horrible loss! I guess it doesn't matter how bad they lose...it sucks regardless! 10 years ago if you told me I would be a Chief's fanatic, I would have laughed my ass off!!!

 
Who knew that I would get sooooo giddy on game day???? Certainly not THIS girl!!! Odd to me cuz my Dad and my sister were both football fans and my sister...she LOVED the Chiefs. I dated guys who were football fans but never had I grown to love it til I met my lovable Duck!
 
Guess I should thank him for that one day but as my biggest blog fan....he is prolly reading this now! LOL
 
As Monday rolled around....we had yet another appointment with Jane! (We are weekly now) We are both getting sooooo ancy for baby and sometimes I forget that this is Duane's "first time" with all of this. He has so many questions and most of them can't even be answered because every woman/baby is different! He even tried to sneak out of the room while the Dr. checked to see if I was dilated! LOL
 
I forced him to stay as I thought he prolly should get used to all the fun stuff and men are truly clueless what a woman goes through! Upon assessment, Dr. said baby still presenting head down and that I am dilated to 1. This makes me happy but @ the same time....LET'S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD KID!
 
The work week went well and I have been questioning myself as to rather I should have just worked right up til Oct. 1 or no? I am feeling pretty good...dare I say that?
 
I worry because I remember being so miserable with Andrew and Kaitlyn in the last month. I wasn't able to work past the 7th month with Kate d/t back pain. A lot has changed since then. Maybe I have just gotten better @ life in general??? I hope this applies in the delivery room!
 
This week has brought some financial woes that I didn't want to have to deal with just weeks before my maternity leave. I won't get into details but it has had me BEYOND stressed! I didn't sleep most of the week wondering what to do to fix this. I wanted it to just go away. Yesterday I realized...it wasn't going away and I needed to put on my big girl pants (and @ this stage...they are rather large) and deal with this so that I can enjoy my maternity leave!
 
Long story short. If I can make it through the week?
 
We are gonna be JUST fine!
 
Thank you God!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment