Sunday, September 23, 2012

I DID IT!!!!!

September 20th! It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. The week seemed to last FOREVER!!!! Was it because I knew it was my last week or because I'm in my 38th week??? Maybe a bit of both! The week started slow...which @ this point is my favorite!!!! Tuesday we had an appt. with Jane. She confirmed our schedule for Oct. 1 was still a go!!!! Dilated to 1 1/2???? What a joke! This kid is in NO hurry!! I have always said he is so comfy in there that he isn't goin anywhere til we drag him kicking and screaming from his little pod (or water bag as my Mama calls it!!!!)Wednesday the girls threw a baby shower for me complete with yummies all around! Very sweet and greatly appreciated!!! Thursday was a day from hell!!! I am pretty sure I have never been in so much "self inflicted" pain in my life. Sad thing about being the only nurse in the building...YOU JUST HAFTA KEEP GOING!!!!!
 
This week I made my FINAL car payment! What a relief!!! Lil Blue is MINE! Nobody can take her from me! YAY ME!!!! Sometimes hard work DOES pay off!!!!
 
Friday was prolly the most enjoyable day I have had in a really long time. No worries. None. I didn't have to wonder how I was gonna drag myself to work when it hurts to stand for more than 5 minutes. My Duck and I had a good visit with Mama, then we got some Subs and later went to a couple garage sales. I think I spent $5 but really had a great time and the weather this time of the year is absolutely beautiful!!!
 
Yesterday, me and the boys got our Halloween decorations out! The house looks great! I have been back and forth about moving to a larger apartment but this feels like home. Hopefully we can stay here another year or so b4 we totally outgrow it! We put our stroller and hospital bags in the car and I went through Liam's belongings one last time. I prolly wouldn't have to go through them so often if Liam didn't have an OVERLY excited Daddy!!! LOL
 
Today is Chiefs game day! They have lost the last 2 games but I can't help but STILL get excited!!! Every day is a new day and I will continue to have faith in my boys!!!!
 
GO CHIEFS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment