Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hair Loss

So I have been freaking out the last few weeks because I have been pulling out my hair LITERALLY in clumps! I have been trying to keep my hair up in a bun because truthfully its just embarrassing the amount of hair I am losing. I noticed about a month after Liam was born. I have been continuing to take my prenatals because I was certain it was a vitamin deficiency of some sort. I try not to look anything up on the Internet because no matter what the ailment...its ALWAYS cancer! My curiosity got the best of me and had to see if I was the only one in the world who leaves half my head of hair in the shower. Turns out...IM NOT!!!!! After pregnancy it is "common" for women to lose their hair" due to a huge drop in Estrogen levels. Some women even complained of getting bald spots (which I do not have at this point...thank God!!!!) I was looking to see how long this was going to go on and some said up to a year after baby??? So in 6 more months...maybe I will have a few bald spots??? Til then I have decided to take a couple inches off my hair, continue to take my prenatals and switch to a strengthening shampoo/conditioner.

If I should go bald. You probably will not see the pictures here...maybe a wig??? How hot would that look???

This Friday we FINALLY got our taxes filed. Looks like we are going to clean up pretty good this year. Hard to believe that one little guy (who weighs less than 20 pounds) would make such a difference in our return. We are getting almost $3000 more than we did last year! I wish that I could just go blow all that money on one huge shopping trip but Lord knows I need to get caught up on all these bills, pay a few things off and get Lil Blue tagged! Speaking of Lil Blue...After my flat tire a couple weeks ago, Monday Kate and I were driving around and noticed that my heat wasn't working. Ended up costing me another $100 to fix a switch? So in the last month...I have spent $350 on Lil Blue. I found myself promising her the other day that if she could hold out another month...I would buy her a couple more tires, get her an oil change and a tune up and she would feel soooo much better.

Valentine's Day is coming up soon. Holidays...even the ones that are so easily dismissed by others are sooo fun to me. I celebrate them all..and decorate for them all! LOL This year may be a challenge for Duane and I to go out as we have never left little man alone for very long but we are hoping for dinner and a movie (in town of course). I know I say it alot but my entire life I have never been with someone that I could get excited about dinner and a movie....til now! I LOVE U POOKIE BEAR!!!

I finally got my Christmas layout finished! I seldom use templates but I really liked this one I picked up from Little Green Frog Designs. This kit is amazing and non-traditional by SuzyQ.


One last thought for the day. I learned today that one of my residents from PVM passed away suddenly this morning. I am not able to say much more due to HIPPA regulations but just wanted to say he will be missed and my thoughts are with his family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment