Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013....


 
While thinking of all the things that I want to do in 2013 after I finished this layout I thought of 1 more....BLOG MORE!!!!

 Last night was New Years Eve and while I didn't get to spend it at home watching New Years Rocking Eve with my best girl I was happy to be safe at home and off of the snow covered streets. I love working @ PVM but the 2 things I don't like are that its so far away in the winter...doesn't bother me the rest of the year and that they don't pay as much as other places in the area. Thinking I should just be happy that I am not at a job that I am absolutely miserable at...sure there are good days and bad and working evenings suck cuz I don't get to see my babies much through the week but it is the shift that works best right now with the baby still getting up for feedings in the night.

This week Mom and I and Kate are going shopping before work and Friday I have a day off. I get so excited about what others think are small things but to me....they are the really big things!

Kate and I picked out 2 recipes from Pinterest to try this weekend. We have loved just about everything I have cooked from Pinterest minus the crescent roll stuff...it has been brought to my attention that I am not a fan of crescent rolls. I would prefer to puke in my pocket AND Liam's!

Here is whats 4 supper!

I'm gonna add shredded lettuce and Roma tomatoes to the burritos! YUMMO!
 
AND FOR DESSERT.....
 
How simple and yummy do these look????




No comments:

Post a Comment