Monday, January 21, 2013

2 DO......

Last week started off horrible! Monday night I took the keys home with me!!! On my way back 2 the manor..I was unlucky enough to have a flat tire but lucky enough to have several people stop to help. Not that it did any good cuz I had to call a tow truck in the end anyway but it was a nice reminder that there are still a few good people left in the world. After 4 hours of shivering and $250 later...I had me a new tire thanx to a couple good friends! I always think...I am gonna put money back for an emergency such as this but the problem is...there is never anything left after the bills are paid and essentials are bought. Hoping to get caught up after taxes....HURRY FEBRUARY!!!!!

Liam has been sleeping great! Still gets up once in the night and starts his morning super early...but its a schedule we can all adhere to and for that...VERY thankful!

Today is my day off. YES!!!

MY 2 DO LIST:
  • Get Valentines Day Stuff Out (THE TIME IS NOW)
  • Make the cookie mix I got for Christmas (been craving M&Ms and I can see them in mix!!!)
  • Pick up meds from pharmacy
  • Go to the Dr (4 me this time)
  • Wally visit for some groceries for supper and Tylenol for my little teething baby
  • Swing by Kirb's for the rent drop
  • Go pick up Liam's shoes I got from the Maryille kids site
  • Take Liam to Mom's house for a visit
  • Cook supper
  • Bathe the baby
  • GO 2 BED!!!!
And this is why I never feel rested...MAMA ON THE GO!!! But I wouldn't change anything about my life! Everything is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment