Monday, January 23, 2017

2017

With this new year has brought much sickness to my family. Liam has had both Bronchitis and pink eye in the last week. and tonight as I was getting into the bathtub, I heard Duane yell and pound on the bathroom door and Liam was crying. I grab a towel and rush out to see what the problem was. Liam was standing in a pile of hot dogs and sunny d that he had just vomited. UGH! He has been running around singing and playing since so hoping it was a one time deal but this GI stuff is going around big time.

I HATE winter!

I see myself on a beach in warm weather soaking up sun...unfortunately...that is all in my head. (for now)

As promised, my 2017 goals (and also my first scrapbooking layout of the year). I found this super awesome kit from Sweet Shoppe by Two Tiny Turtles. If you are a scrapbooker, check it out here. If you are tossing around the idea of digi scrapbooking, give me a shout....I will be more than happy to show you where to start! It's a wonderful way to document memories.


Liam sat with me and read this entire post. He now wants me to install Blogger onto his tablet. I often wonder what he will become. He is so smart and can do anything he wants to do. As nervous as I am about him starting pre-school in the fall, I am also very excited to have him screened and see where he ranks. His entire life people have said "he's so smart". I wanna know just how smart. I know he should not be able to read at age 4. (he's been reading since he first turned 3). 

Time will tell. Til then? I'm just going to enjoy him being little because that is all that really matters anyway. 



No comments:

Post a Comment