Saturday, July 7, 2012

What a week it has been!!!!

Getting the hang of things but still trying to get used to someone barking at me every single time I move. Some days are good and I leave thinking...I did really well and other days I cry all the way home! Maybe it's because I'm pregnant? Maybe it's because I have always worked nights and have never been exposed to all this chaos? Maybe it's because I don't work with the nicest people I have ever been exposed to? Maybe it's a combination of all of these things. Praying things get better!!!!
I had promised Kate a shopping trip this weekend. It is all she has talked about...NOT kidding! We had done some shopping on Ebay...looking for a 1Direction (the new teenage craze) and bid and lost the t-shirt she wanted. Andy had to work til 11 on Friday and I had agreed to drop him @ the mall because he was meeting a girl...AND it was his payday. We got to St. Jo a little after 12:30. Made the drop then Kate and I went to The New China Buffet which was amazing as always. We split up once we got to the mall. I am a Gordmans addict and her favorite store is Rue 21.

I finally found Liam's "coming home from the hospital" outfit! Absolutely love it! Carters clothing was always my favorite brand with Andy and Kate. Some things never change! I also found this SUPER cute blankey that matches his sheets for the bassinet and his carrier/stroller! He is one lucky baby and we can't wait to get him here!!! Monday starts my 3rd trimester. 12 weeks to go!!!! I have been picking up all the little things such as pacifiers, sheets, lotion, blankeys...a little at a time! I have always been a planner and will not be able to relax until we have everything we need! After I finished up oooohing and aaaaahhhhing everything @ Gordmans, I waddled my way to Rue 21 where Kate spent a good portion of her money. We then made our way to Claires...which we love but dang they are high on a lot of their stuff. We are cheapos!!! HOWEVER...Kate found a small section of 1 Direction merchandise. I thought she was gonna pass out! I remember the days of my NKOTB fantasies. I know exactly how she felt! We found a t-shirt just her size. Threw down some dollars and off to the potty room to put on so she could sport it while we finished up our shopping. I must say she looked pretty dang cute. A happy child is always my favorite!!!!

  
My cravings this week have been all over the place. Currently I am thinking of frying some cabbage and bacon and Kate wants to watch a movie. I only get 2 nights off a week so I try to make the best of them with my family. Luckily...we are all pretty close and still kinda miss each other when we don't spend a lot of time together!!

I worry about my Mama alot. I work 40 hours a week and it has been 100+ all week. My goal for the week is to take her to lunch or maybe just take her a KFC dinner. She never complains but I can't imagine how lonely she is and that breaks my heart. I would have never survived the last 2 months without her and now that I am back on my feet...it's time 4 this girl to make it up to her!

My Mom is SUPER excited about the arrival of Liam. Anytime I buy the baby something, I take it over to show her. She gets sooooo giddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment