Monday, November 9, 2020

JWC

Once upon a time, I taught myself to sew. I then, created my own business. JWC was established in 2015 after Duane had been diagnosed with stage III Esophageal Cancer. He was sick alot, and slept a lot and after losing my mother the year before with the possibilty of losing my husband the year after....I needed something to keep my mind busy! The business took right off. I was always busy and kept my mind right. After about a year I think, I did not love this anymore. In fact, I hated it. I eventually took down my site and didn't touch the machine for about a year. After that, it was solely projects for my own family. I was just burnt out BAD!

In 2019 I bought a Cricut. I had wanted one for a long time. I had been watching YouTube videos to learn how to make t-shirts. After learning how easy this was, I made every t-shirt I could think of! 

Within a couple months, I had tossed around the idea of buying a turner and maybe try my hand at making tumblers. Again, back to YouTube and with the help of some Facebook groups, I LOVED it. I'm not gonna say I was even remotely good at it at first but after practicing a lot, I decided to bring JWC back to life. 

Business has never been overwhelming but has been steady and I truly enjoy it. I will admit, there are those cups that I want to kick straight to hell because the epoxy doesn't set right, alcohol inks don't settle the way I want, or my very favorite....glitter specs on a MAN cup!!! Ugh!

I've stuck with it almost 2 years now and business has been really good. Not the....I'm a millionaire kinda business but I try to keep my prices low. I make very little profit but I'm learning and who the hell wants to pay $50 for a cup??? Not me! Well unless it had Harry Style's authentic signature on it...then I MAY consider. 

Follow my links and place your order today! I will ship to anywhere in the US for a flat rate of $8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment