Monday, February 27, 2012

Stressssssss

Today has been stressful. I worked 12 hour shifts all weekend. I came home and made Kate French Toast cuz she was hoping for My Favorite Muffin and it was so cold I wasn't in the mood for it.

Mama has been sick. Hope she is feeling better. Duane and I did some errands for her this morning and she bought us KFC for doing so. Tasted realllllly good going down but I had to take a 2 hour nap to recover from it because it left me feeling like slime.

Andy has been hounding me to come home on pass but he gets out in a month and its such a money sucker when he comes home so I am hoping he can hold out a little bit longer.

Took the rest of the required documents in to apply for medicaid for me and baby. Im sure I will have a letter in the mail tomorrow telling me what I did wrong!

Sleep? I can never get enough. Luckily I am off tonight so I will get caught up in a major way! I work the next 4 nights so better rest up!

No comments:

Post a Comment